Name: Evy Peterson
Major: Psychology/Criminal Justice
Hometown: Northville, SD
Favorite Quote: “You have power over your mind, not outside events… Realize this, and you will find strength” -Marcus Aurelius
1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People leaving trash places.
2. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
3. Favorite movie?
The greatest Showman
4. Best family tradition you have?
Camping for a full week out at the river each year!
5. What’s your nickname and where did it come from?
Evelyn… my friends started calling me it because most people think it’s my full game but it’s not. I’m just Evy!
6. If you could time travel, would you go to the future or the past? Why?
Past! I would like to experience the times of poodle skirts and milkshake dates!
7. What is your spirit animal?
Idk maybe a sloth because I really like to sleep during my free time
1. What or who inspires you?
2. What is your biggest phobia?
I hate giving speeches or talking in front of groups of people to give a presentation… this is called glossophobia
3. Do you have any hidden talents?
Um… not that I know of! If so, it’s also hidden to me
4. What do you hope your team can accomplish this season?
To win and come together as a team on and off the court
5. If you were lost on a safari, which team member would you trust to get you home and what team member would get you lost?
I think someone that would get us home would be Brooke, and someone that would get us lost would be Kili